Our customers, along with all their competitors, knew there was a big opportunity in developing countries for their telematics software. These countries did not mandate an OBDII technology be built into vehicles sold in their countries and, for the most part, they were not. Without this technology, there was no way to access the data needed to provide the service.
Telematics without OBDII
- Ability to ideate from problem statement to product in production.
How to provide telematic services to vehicles that do not have OBDII technology.
- Develop Market Requirements
- Create a Conceptual Design
- Prove Feasibility of Conceptual Design
- Engineer all the drawings for the product
- Produce prototype
- Conduct Design Verification Test on prototypes
A novel (patent pending) device that attaches to the windshield and provides all the basic telematics functionality as a OBDII device.
Successful adoption of telematics service in countries without OBDII mandates.
CURIOUS HOW WE COULD HELP YOUR TEAM?
Book a free one-hour evaluation session.
We promise you will learn a lot, even if you do not end up hiring us.