Our client saw a way to help long-term nursing facilities better manage medication management and delivery, while also streamlining billing and accounting, all within the context of strict regulatory compliance. Having never developed a product, let alone a medical device product, they turned to the experts: Finish Line PDS.
- Product Requirements
- Conceptual Design
- Prototyping (MVP)
- Mechanical Design
- Manufacturing Documents
- Programing UI/UX
- Electrical Design
- PCB Layout & Assembly
How to select a single pill with 100% reliability given each can have 1000s of different shapes and sizes—and, convince the FDA that we had in fact done so.
- Brainstormed many different pill picking ideas
- Narrow the list and conducted Proof of Concept experiments to determine if the pill picking idea would meet the requirements
- Using FDA design requirements, designed the system, built prototypes, and conducted a Design Verification Test
- Received and stored prescriptions electronically for each member of the long care faculty
- For each member, picked medication sealed it in a plastic container, labeled the package, shorted and tray the med run
- FDA compliant medical device
- One of, if not the first pill pack system in existence
- FDA Compliance
- From idea to Manufacture in just 18 months
CURIOUS HOW WE COULD HELP YOUR TEAM?
Book a free one-hour evaluation session.
We promise you will learn a lot, even if you do not end up hiring us.