Manufacturing Services for Investors
Make it and Make Sure it’s Right
IS THE CHOSEN SUPPLY CHAIN PARTNER(S) CAPABLE? SUFFICIENT?
ON-GOING NEEDS: SUSTAINING ENGINEERING AND QA/QC
Each program is individually tailored to the client’s needs, but will follow the following general outline:
SUPPLY CHAIN ADVISORY & SELECTION DUE DILIGENCE
- Are the chosen supply chain vendor/partner(s) qualified to do ongoing production for the new product?
PILOT PRODUCTION DUE DILIGENCE
- Is the chosen contract manufacturer qualified to do this pilot production run?
- Is the quality plan properly aligned with the goal of the pilot test run?
- Review pilot run results
- Review root cause analysis and corrective actions taken for any problems that arose during pilot production
MANUFACTURING MANAGEMENT DUE DILIGENCE
- Does the Startup Team have the skills and a realistic plan for how to properly manage production?
SUSTAINING ENGINEERING DUE DILIGENCE
- Does the Startup Team have the skills and a realistic plan for how to properly execute ongoing engineering activities?
QUALITY MANAGEMENT + VERIFICATION
- Does the Startup Team have the skills and a realistic plan for how to verify product quality on an ongoing basis?