Our customer had just come out with a new pet product, but had no idea how to go about selling it. Finish Line PDS quickly put together a team of experts that invented a strategy that found the lowest-cost method of selling to this market.
Invent Sales and Marketing Program
- Market Validation
How to sell a brand new product in a startup that no one has ever heard of before.
- Generate several different Go To Market (GTM) strategies.
- Model each GTM strategy and Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC).
- Verify each CAC with market validation experiments.
- Choose a GTM strategy based on CAC models.
- Map the customer journey.
- Develop procedures for moving customers from each stage in the journey.
- Develop KPIs to track the performance of the Sales and Marketing system.
- Develop a continuous improvement system for lowering the CAC.
Developed a set of procedures that created a customer for a defined cost. Train personnel on executing the procedures. Monitored the performance of the system and drove the continuous improvement.
- Created a repeatable sales and marketing system.
- Lowered CAC for each quarter.
- Document system so employees could be on-boarded.
CURIOUS HOW WE COULD HELP YOUR TEAM?
Book a free one-hour evaluation session.
We promise you will learn a lot, even if you do not end up hiring us.