Engineer Services for Investors
Turn the Idea Into Reality
DO THE PRODUCT SPECS MAP TO THE CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS?
WILL THE DESIGNED PRODUCT ACTUALLY WORK AND IS IT READY FOR MANUFACTURING?
Each program is individually tailored to the client’s needs, but will follow the following general outline:
PRODUCT ENGINEERING PROCEDURES & REQUIREMENTS DUE DILIGENCE
- Does the Startup Team have adequate product design procedures to bring this project to completion?
- Are the already-generated requirements sufficient?
CONCEPTUAL DESIGN DUE DILIGENCE
- Did the Startup Team’s generated brainstorming miss any potential solutions?
- Is the Startup Team’s chosen solution the best / most likely to succeed
DETAIL DESIGN & DOCUMENTATION DUE DILIGENCE
- Do the documents identify all necessary components of the solution?
- Does the prototype conform to the drawings?
DESIGN VERIFICATION TESTING DUE DILIGENCE
- Review test results
- Does the prototype work as intended?